This is my second time to be nominated on this award and I’m so grateful. Thank you Jirah!
Sorry for not being active because I was not feeling well this past few weeks and I’m really a mess.
Go and check out Okoto Enigma‘s blog. You’ll love her!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all of the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions, including a weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best/favourite post of yours
Three things about me
1. I have finished reading Catastrophic history of you and me by Jess Rothenberg and The beginning of Everything by Robin Schneider. Now I’m half way through For one more day by Mitch Albom.
2. My sister and I went to the store earlier then bought some seeds because we are planning to plant some herbs and veggies for it’s more convenient than to always buy at the market. I’ll make a post about this soon as it sprout.
3. I don’t like riding a Ferris wheel.
Questions from Jirah:
1. What’s the weirdest film that you have ever watch?
I have atched mind bugging pyschological films and movies but I don’t consider it as weird. So I don’t have any. Because if I don’t like it or I can feel that it’s something weird. I’m not gonna watch it Haha.
2. What’s the weirdest question that you have ever asked to someone?
If a gay or lesbian had an amnesia will they also forget that they are gay or lesbian?
After a chemo. Do they also lose their pubic hair?
I know this is so random but I still don’t have any answers.
3. What’s your most embarrassing moment so far?
When I literally don’t understand what the driver said. We were in Manila before and we rode a jeep to MOA then I asked how much the transportation fee is. The driver answered but I continue to ask him all over agin for like 10 times then he gets mad. But I still don’t understand it. Then I realized that he said 7.00. I was so stupid that time.
4. How do you comfort someone who’s feeling depressed and down?
I talk to them then just think of doing something or saying something funny to lighten up their mood. Give them ice cream or just be there for them and hug them.
5.Tell something about where you live right now.
I live in a house with too big mirrors and kind of old. But I love it here.
- What do you fear the most?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Have you had an imaginary friend?
- What would you want to be written in your tombstone?
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!