Hi guys! I’m finally back! Thank you Kristel for this award. You’re so nice! Please do check out her blog. It’s really beautiful she talks about God and His words. It’s really worth a go!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and must give a link to their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 things about me
- My favorite pasta is Carbonara (sometimes they call it white spaghetti) and Pesto
- I was busy the last few days because I attended some youth programs. I’ll be posting about it soon!
- I’m about to take up STEM instead of HUMSS. If the principal would let me.
- Everything is getting clearer these days and I’m really grateful for it. Thank God!
- My hair color is black but I have a lot of white hair so it’s kinda black and white. I actually liked it that way that’s why I’m not coloring my hair into black.
- I found out that the clock in my room is now working because I was too lazy to change batteries so to whoever change them, Thank you!
- I love to eat sisig which is a Filipino food. I don’t know if it originated here but it’s really delicious. I want it crispy!
No pressure to do this award for those who got nominated. Also check out their blogs. They’re lovely!