Woow! This is my first time to be nominated on this award! Thank you so much Jirah! Check out her blog! You’ll absolutely love it!
The Liebster award
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate 11 or more bloggers whose blog you would recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 facts about me.
- I can touch the back of my hand by my thumb. On the same hand.
- I can twist my tongue and make a letter M with it.
- I avoid playing games because I can get addicted to it.
- I’m 5’4
- I really miss my friends!
- I don’t like dolls
- I’m watching chunibbyou which is an anime.
- I like taking quizzes at buzzfeed
- Hachiko is the only one who made me cry for a week.
- I love ice cream!
- I still love to watch cartoons especially Phineas and Ferb!
1. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. But I do want to drink tea from time to time because it’s good for my health.
2. What’s the place you badly want to visit?
Greece and Italy!
3. What’s your favorite TV show? If you don’t have one then what’s your favorite movie?
My favorite TV show is The Mentalist and reality shows.
4. How do you come up with your blogging name and your blog’s tagline?
Mental Catastrophe because there’s always something bugging my mind. I’m always curious and I’m really confused.
Then my tagline is from Wake up where you are by State of Sound. It’s a lovely song!
5. Do you plan on having a YouTube channel soon?
Maybe? Travel vlogs only.
6. What is your happiest moment so far?
I’m always happy when I am with my family and friends.
7. What is your favorite social app?
Nothing hehe. I prefer a personal talk.
8. If you could time travel which era would you go to?
Modern history or classical era.
9. What is your favorite song as of the moment?
I want to say Fresh eyes by Andy Grammer but it’s getting popular here and I can literally hear it everywhere though it was released last yearthat’s why I’m getting over it. So it would be either There’s nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes or I still wait for you by xylo and Perfume and fixed by NHC.
10. What’s one thing that you regret the most?
Not being brave enough to stand for what’s right when I had the chance and that I should have make time and listen.
11. What is your favorite shoe brand?
Nothing. I based on the quality and the style of it.
- Introvert or extrovert?
- What’s your favorite flower?
- If you could be a president for a week what will you do? What are the laws that you want to implement?
- What are you feeling right now?
- What is your dream business?
- When did you last travel and have some outdoor activity?
- What is your go to outfit?
- What’s your height?
- Snake or crocodile as a pet?
- What’s your favorite book of all time?
- What is your favorite dessert?
Thank you again Jirah for this! Please do check out the nominees blog. I’m sure you’ll love them!